Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Attack of the Black Orchid Rebellion

You may be asking yourself - "What is the Black Orchid Rebellion?", perhaps assuming I am about to launch into some sort of deep Biblio-spiritual diatribe on God-only-knows-what.. but.. I'm not.

The Black Orchid Rebellion is actually a rock band.. alternative in style.. with some absolutely fantastic songs, a really great guy at the helm... and a new, kick-arse bass player :)

Yes, that's right, it's me, and I am really frickin excited about this, because my new friend and bandmate Spencer Lillo is an amazing song-writer and we're going to have some absolutely fantastic material to work with. Here's a little sampling for you to enjoy!

http://www.myspace.com/theblackorchidrebellion

Oh, and one more thing -- we need a drummer.. so if you know someone (preferably a Christian, but depends on the individual), or if you are a drummer looking for work. And you don't suck. And you have your own drums. And not the Fisher-Price kind. Then please let me know!

1 comment:

~WandererShe~ said...

i can play the spoons.... that help? I am free to audition whenever is most convenient...