Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's Just a Matter of Time Now...

Well, I've just now finished my second (hour long) interview for the Quality Assurance Supervisor job here at work -- I think it went quite well, and I am confident that if it is a job I am meant to have, God will put favour on me in the mind of my boss, and also potential future-boss (yeah, make sense of that, will you?).

I still have to go back to a dream that Lisa had way back when we were talking about whether or not I should take a job at West or another position that, at the time, looked better. She dreamed of me in an empty white room, waiting. There was one door, and it was closed, but I went and opened it and behind it there was another door, and another, and another.. the doors just kept opening for me. She felt this was West, for some reason. Then she saw me in the same white room, with the same door. This time the door was opened for me, by some hideous looking man, and behind the door it was all just black -- I walked through the door and never came out again.

Certainly, my experience at West has been one of opening doors, and hopefully this is the next one in the series!

Anyway, if everyone could just be praying about the outcome, that would be great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ry!
Glad to hear that the interview went well...It has been awesome how the doors have opened for you at West - I will definately be praying for favor and that if this is the position for you, then it shall be yours! If you don't get this one - than the Lord has something better just waiting for you!!! Proud of you my friend!!
Annikin...p.s. Merry Christmas:)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear! Good luck, West needs good strong solid fair people like you. You are an asset to West.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!