Friday, December 29, 2006

Yay!

My cabinet is here! My cabinet is here! My cabinet is here!

(That's the monstrous box with the 4 speakers in it, as depicted in my previous post)!! I'm going to pick it up after work! Unfortunately, the header has yet to arrive, so the cabinet will, for the moment, be, well, useless :( But hey at least it's here! I suppose there is an off chance the header will arrive today at some point as well.. it's pretty well due, I think..

UPDATE --

I spoke to Canada Post and apparently the amp has been in customs for the last week and just today was accepted and shipped to Richmond. Apparently I can expect it sometime next week. Too bad I won't be able to take it to the "All Nighter" tonight, but them's the breaks when you order stuff off of eBay :/

1 comment:

~WandererShe~ said...

Ohhh, myyy, and so it begins *tremble*