Monday, December 04, 2006

And The Winner Is...



...Me!

Yes, National Novel Writing Month is officially at a close for 2006, and I can officially count myself among the winners, thanks to my astonishing feat of writing 52,000 words in 30 days! That's an average of 1733.33 per day! Woo!

The truly amazing part about it is that I actually ended up with a pretty decent story after all was said and done - I actually like it, despite all that I was worried about it ending up as a lot of crap. It has been partially posted at http://coldbloodnovel.blogspot.com and I will be working up putting the whole thing up there with a slightly easier-to-read format maybe today sometime.

Well that's all the news for now...

2 comments:

drewology said...

I'm looking forward to reading it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rye! Quite the feat to write so many words in such a short amount of time!!! I never doubted that you could do it though! Way to go....
Annikin